Sunday, November 2, 2014

Did I Say December?

Anyone who follows this blog knows that last week I made the commitment to publish my book by December. Well, after I said that, I did little else during my spare time for the next three days than first research and then choose an outlet for publication. I looked at several websites that offered self-publication packages and, frankly, was completely lost, so I went to my friends at Google+ with the question of what to do. The overwhelming majority replied that CreateSpace was the way to go. I'm here to tell you they were right. Within two days, I had my book uploaded with a proof copy of the paperback version in the mail and the ebook available for Kindle on Amazon. Assuming there are no issues with the proof copy, I'll have paperbacks on sale in the next week. It was a surprisingly quick process.

I've even begun plans for a publication party. It is scheduled for November 29, with exact times and location to be announced soon. Any of you who know me in the meat world and are able to be here, I would love it if you would come. There will be snacks, a reading, and books for sale--I'll even sign them for you! Wow--can't believe I'm saying that. :)

Here's the link in case you want to download Harsh Prey to your Kindle or Kindle app:



No comments:

Post a Comment