Speaking of knowing what I'm doing, I have a proposal: I will give a free copy of Kisses and Lies to the first five people who contact me and agree to write a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. You don't have to write a glowing review. You don't have to give it five stars. All I ask in exchange for the book is that you agree to write an honest review and rate it in a way that you believe to be accurate.
Here are the rules, so to speak. If you sign on for do this, you're agreeing to the following:
- Once you send me your email address, I'll email you a .pdf file of the book. You'll read it and write a review that you publish on Amazon and/or Goodreads. An honest review. If you love it, say that. If you hate it, say that. If you're in between, say that too.
- In the interest of full disclosure, please mention in your review that you are not being paid to write this but that you have received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
- Everyone who follows through and writes the review will receive a free autographed copy of the paperback.
- Don't share the .pdf with anyone. If you like the book, please tell others, but don't give them the book for free. I am trying to make a living at this, after all.
- Please email me a copy of your review so that I can use it in publicity. I won't use your name unless you say I can, but I'd appreciate it if I could quote you.
- Finally, when you email me, I would like permission to add you to my mailing list if you aren't already on it. If you would rather not, just say so in your email and I won't add you--promise.
So all you have to do is comment on here. First five commenters win.