Monday, April 20, 2015

Rejection Hurts!

icre cream, cone, fail, mess, spill, sad, woman, girl, brunette, pavement, ground, people
Last Friday I asked for people who would like to review my newest book to leave a comment on this blog. The next day I heard from a couple of folks on Facebook that they had tried to comment but were not allowed. I thought maybe some others of you had the same problem. 

If you had this situation, I would appreciate it if you would let me know. I'm trying to find out what the problem is and just how widespread it is. If you would email me at trainguy917@gmail.com, it would be a great help. 

And don't forget--my newest book, Kisses and Lies, is available on Amazon. I'm working toward getting this, along with Shalan Adventure #1, Harsh Prey, into bookstores in the next couple months. Please also remember to come see me on May 16 for the launch party for K&L. There's plenty of information on my website, joestephenswrites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment