Saturday, November 26, 2016

Gifts For The Ones You Love

It's that time of year--time to be thinking about what to get your loved ones for Christmas. Well, if your significant other or family member or BFF is a reader, I have the perfect gift: The Shalan Adventures. There are four exciting tales and you can get them all for just $40! Or pick up any one for only $10. To order paperbacks, go to the books page of my website and click on Createspace beside each title.

If the recipient of your gift is more into e-books, they're available as well for only $2.99 each! That's less than $12 for the whole collection. And you don't even need to wrap them. To order ebooks, you can also go to my website and click the Kindle button beside each title.

You are undoubtedly familiar with Amazon, which is the only place you can get the electronic versions of my books, but you may not know what Createspace is. While it is affiliated with Amazon, it is an independent company that prints and distributes my books. If you order from them, you are essentially buying directly from the manufacturer and cutting out the middleman, Amazon in this case. Why does that matter? Well, frankly, it means that I get to keep a slightly larger portion of the royalty on each book that is sold, and I can tell you that as an independent author, every little bit helps. So, while you can choose to order from Amazon or any other online seller to get the paperbacks and pay the same price, if you want more of your money to go to the author and less to the big company selling it, you'll choose to order through Createspace.

Of course, if you live in the Mid-Ohio Valley, then you can buy directly from me. And I'm running a special that is available only to those who buy direct. Buy all four volumes in the Shalan Adventures series and receive $5 off. That's like getting the fourth book for half price! But that's only available to local customers buying directly from me.

If you want to learn more about my books, remember, all you need to do is go to my website and click on the Books tab. While you're there, you can learn more about me and how I came to be an author as well as find any events I'll be participating in. I hope you'll take some time and look around. And if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to do that here or by using the contact page of my website. You can also email me directly by clicking here. I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment